Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Photo Blog : Night Scenes

I really like to take photos of night scenes. However, off late, I have not been able to take out my lenses at night due to many reasons and mainly because of time constraint and also motivation ! Out of few thousands photos I have already captured thus far, only few of them were taken at night. Well, to snap photos at night and to capture the views without using a flash, I got to lug around the tripod and this is probably the main reason why my night shots are very few.The following are some of my favorite night scenes which I have managed to capture for the last 4-5 months or so. Insha'allah, should time permit, I am going to shot some more at night and also to learn more technique to capture the night views...

These two photos were taken during my Management Course in Kuantan. The hotel is located by the Teluk Chempedak beach and I used long exposure mode for both photos.



On one of my trips to Singapore, I managed to capture the view in front of the crowded Mustapaha Center, a 24-hour shopping arcade in the republic. The photo of the mosque following that was the scene of Masjid Terapung in Kuala Trengganu after Isyak Prayer in early February.



Of course when one shots the night scene, the slow shutter speed creates so much spectacle to the extend the photo could be surreal. This is illustrated well by the two following photos. The first photo was the scene I captured in front of the Kuantan Riverfront while the second photos is the the night scene of the exit from Guthrie Expressway to Bukit Jelutong.





I have yet to capture the night scenes of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya. I hope I will be able to that soon, insha'allah. Having said that, I have been able to capture so many day scenes of Putrajaya and KLCC. My next blog should highlight several pics from these outings...insha'allah

1 comment:

  1. Good pictures there, captures the night feel very well. I am a keen night photographer my self.

    Again, good work!

    ReplyDelete