Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Faizal !


I know Faizal since he joined us as a contract staff under the SKS programme way back in 2002. Today, he is a fully-employed staff with excellent attitude towards his duty and great future ahead of him. And, he also turns 29 today. As for me, in few more days inshallah, I will complete my 19 years in service and will start the 20th year of my career in power sector industry.


I have learnt so much in 19 years but one thing for sure, the more your know, the more you have got to learn. However, among the most valuable things I learnt is to listen to other opinions and listen intently before making any decision. We are not the passer of judgement but rather a decision maker of which this ability has been bestowed on us by Allah. This is what Allah has reminded us in Al-Quran Surah Az-Zumar Ver 18 " yang mendengar perkataan lalu mengikuti apa yang paling baik diantaranya, mereka itulah orang2 yang telah diberi petunjuk dan mereka itulah orang2 yang mempunyai akal"

For Faizal, Happy Birthday , and for the rest of us, at whatever stage in our lives, one thing for sure is that we will have to face the consequences of whatever decision we have made or will be making. Only for a muslim, our decision is always guided by iman and taqwa. Wallah-hua'lam.


No comments:

Post a Comment