Friday, December 29, 2006

Short Trip to Kuala Selangor

We went to the MPKS office to settle the assessment fees for our Puncak Alam home. The journey was smooth except at several stretches along the way where big lorries and trailers were busy making their trips on the 2-lane highway. MPKS office was located almost at the center of the Kuala Selangor town and looking at its features, I think this building is quite recently open for business. I took less than 5 minutes to settle the bill and then we decided to have a quick look at historical Bukit Melawati. The last time I visited this hill was probably more than 3 years ago and there was not much change since then. While driving to top of the hill, our car was literally stopped by stray monkeys which I supposed were trying to look for food from the normal visitors there. We were quite nervous as the monkeys did not make any attempt to be out of our way despite my 'threat' of running over them. I guess these monkeys were too familiar with people and also cars that they would assume that we meant no harm to them. Finally, seeing that we have no food to offer, they gave way for us to continue reaching the top of the hill.

The view from the top of the hill is just OK for me as I have seen many such views somewhere else. Finally, after less than 5 minutes of appreciating the view of Selat Melaka from the lookup point, we descended the hill and continue our journey home.,

No comments:

Post a Comment