Today our unit celebrated the birthday of Mr Hasbi a.k.a Zinedine Zidane in the office. Although not everyone was there, I thot the celebration was very joyful and full of graciousness. Our Chief Engineer himself read the doa' and what a touching and memorable doa' it was. Today it was a chocolate cake treat with some nachos and keropok. Understandably, two of our members are away thus the budget to have a big party was slightly unachievable. Yeah, but what is important is not the food but the thots :-)
Hasbi has been with us for over a year now. He is known to be 'fatherly' like, cool, composed and collected and nicely fit as the trusted and dependable first-officer. So far I have never seen him losing his temper nor I have I observed him to act against his fitting image. What I observed though that he is losing his hair rapidly by the day and now the image is changing to a more mature and contemplative individual.
To Hasbi, please celebrate this birthday with the thought that each passing day is a blessing from Allah. As we grow, we are nearer to Allah than to our own selves. Remember, rumah kata pergi, kubur kata mari..."Happy 35th Birthday"
- ► 2008 (22)
- Honoring Prof. Dr. Amir Bashah Ismail
- Unsuccessful Try...
- Dinner & Appreciation Night
- Trengganu Kite !...Black & White
- Trengganu Kite !...Sightseeing Day
- Trengganu Kite !...The Journey
- Long Holidays and off to Trengganu
- Sweet 35 !
- Towards Better System Reliability and Security
- Jangan Mengeluh...
- One Cool Gadget!
- Morning Views of Bukit Jelutong
- What Does it Take ?
- Vision: Turning Dream into Reality
- Strategic Thinking - An Understatement ?
- Keep it Simple and Sweet !
- Business and Human Management
- Picnic, Barbeque and Family Value
- Panning and Zooming
- Playing with Lights
- ▼ February (20)