While in KT, I took at least 300 photos in color. However, I converted few of them in monochrome and some came out to be quite nice. The pictures include images of the Masjid Terapung in Ibai, portrait of my nephew and also Gondai Jr having a splash at the swimming pool. Here they are for your viewing pleasure...
- ► 2008 (22)
- Honoring Prof. Dr. Amir Bashah Ismail
- Unsuccessful Try...
- Dinner & Appreciation Night
- Trengganu Kite !...Black & White
- Trengganu Kite !...Sightseeing Day
- Trengganu Kite !...The Journey
- Long Holidays and off to Trengganu
- Sweet 35 !
- Towards Better System Reliability and Security
- Jangan Mengeluh...
- One Cool Gadget!
- Morning Views of Bukit Jelutong
- What Does it Take ?
- Vision: Turning Dream into Reality
- Strategic Thinking - An Understatement ?
- Keep it Simple and Sweet !
- Business and Human Management
- Picnic, Barbeque and Family Value
- Panning and Zooming
- Playing with Lights
- ▼ February (20)