Friday, March 2, 2007
Bidding Farewell..for now
We had a small gathering in the office today honoring four of our colleagues who have been transferred to other departments and subsidiary of the company. The four are Mamat, Yoke Wai, Sutree and Mat Jan. Out of the four, Mamat and Yoke Wai were with me in the same unit. Both of them are excellent employees of TNB and have been a great help and contributor company. Mamat spent slightly more than a year working with me before his transfer to Sabah while Yoke Wai spent only three months after her services are required in the newly form department within the company.
As for Sutree, I have known him since early 2000 but so far he has never reported directly to me at work. Sutree also is a very hardworking person and his knowledge in the area of power quality cannot be surpassed by many in the company. Mat Jan is our IT technician and he is always helpful and dedicated to his work. Alhamdullilah, he is now promoted but sadly he is transferred to the IT group for a new position and assignment.
As usual there were many people at the gathering including the two bosses from the first floor. Our VP also came to have the lunch together with us and I can tell that everyone was very happy with the food being served, nasi beriyani, ayam merah, beef rendang, kari dal and some fruits and sweets.
To the four, you guys have been great to us. Your departure will be sadly missed but what is more important is that your contribution to the company will increase and duly appreciated by all.
- ► 2008 (22)
- Book Value and Accounting Principles..Is it Fair?
- Why Change is Important..
- Canon's EOS-1D Mark III Shoots Like a Machine Gun
- Beauty in a Small Package..
- 2007 Bukit Jelutong Carnival
- MNC-CIGRE 12th AGM...A Reflection
- Usual Weekend...
- Study of the Al-Quran at Work...
- Motivational Qoute...
- Busy Saturday...Going Hi-Tech
- Busy Saturday...Friendly Football
- Wish List...A quick Survey on Canon Lenses
- Fishing in Bukit Jelutong ?
- Bidding Farewell..for now
- Why do we Need an Expert ?
- ▼ March (16)