Sunday, March 18, 2007

Usual Weekend...

This weekend is probably among the least hectic weekend on my schedule in so many weeks. There was no invitation be it wedding or anything that we have to attend to. Hence, on Saturday, I took my family to Mid-ValleyMegamall to check-out some books at MPH as well as just to window shop at the IT center and the camera store. There was a promotion and a kind of exhibition of a new HondaCRV at the main concourse of the mall. I managed to capture this happening through my 10-22mm lens and you can check it out yourself if you like.



On Sunday, I teed-off for a around of golf with my BJ friends. We started very early in fact at 7.30AM while the morning mist was still covering the fairways and greens. Since surprisingly there were not many people playing, I took theopportunity to snap few photos in between bogeys and blown up holes. Yeah, I did not manage to get any
birdies that day no matter how hard I was trying. Well, I was still recuperating from a mild gout attack the day before if that could be an excuse :-))

Nonetheless, the following are the photos of KRTU (Kelab Rekreasi Tentera Udara) of which I am a member since 2005. KRTU is a tough course but one one thing I like about it is it's located only about 5-minute drive from home. This course was voted as the number 2 toughest course in Malaysia behind Saujana GCC. For the following photos, I was only using the Canon Kit lens and the images might not be to your liking...enjoy







No comments:

Post a Comment