One of the new releases making waves on the PMA show floor recently was the Canon EOS-1D Mark III. It features a live three-inch LCD that shows the direct image through the lens, just as it does through the viewfinder, and shoots a blistering 10 frames-per-second for a 110-frame burst. It's able to process all that information because it has dual Digic III image processors that, combined, can handle more than 100 MP of image data per second. It's also fast out of the gate--it's ready to shoot just 0.2 seconds after hitting the power button. This Canon will start firing some time next month.
~Porter B. Hall, Amazon Current
- ► 2008 (22)
- Book Value and Accounting Principles..Is it Fair?
- Why Change is Important..
- Canon's EOS-1D Mark III Shoots Like a Machine Gun
- Beauty in a Small Package..
- 2007 Bukit Jelutong Carnival
- MNC-CIGRE 12th AGM...A Reflection
- Usual Weekend...
- Study of the Al-Quran at Work...
- Motivational Qoute...
- Busy Saturday...Going Hi-Tech
- Busy Saturday...Friendly Football
- Wish List...A quick Survey on Canon Lenses
- Fishing in Bukit Jelutong ?
- Bidding Farewell..for now
- Why do we Need an Expert ?
- ▼ March (16)