Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Are You Serious Enough ?


I had a chat with CD the other day on what else..photography. He showed me his collection of photos which are to me, very good for a part-timer pro like him. Of course, when you have to invest so much on things you like to do, money wise or time, you can only expect good result. Heck, I noticed from the photos, he even used his wife and kids as models..but whatever it is, CD is really serious in his task be it his hobby or his day-time job..I guess that's why he is very succesful now..:-))

Speaking about being serious, the other day a good friend of mine politely told me the seriousness (tone wise maybe) of my blog writings sampai "nak comment pun tak berani..". Well, actually I don't mind receiving comments, be it good or not, so that I can improve my writings and also to apologize if my writing is deemed sensitive in nature to some people. To me as a muslim we must allow for comments and most importantly, we should listen to others as much as possible. Remember, Surah Az-Zumar Verse 19
..Yang berusaha mendengar perkataan-perkataan yang sampai kepada-Nya lalu mereka memilih dan menurut akan yang sebaik-baiknya (pada segi hukum agama); mereka itulah orang yang diberi hidayah petunjuk oleh Allah, dan mereka itulah orang yang berakal sempurna.
On being serious, over the years, I have developed so many 'serious' hobbies from astronomy to classical guitar and many others sampai I sendiri pun dah lupa. Some are very cheap and some are quite expensive. Maybe I should ask my other half because she's the one who has to tolerate all these things I do!...but one thing for sure, I will take my past-time activities also as seriously and that include this blog :-((. As much as possible, I would like my blog to be different from others..if possible lah..and besides, don't really fancy on the idea of posting too many photos of my immediate family members after watching one of the CSI series which tells about a phsyco kidnapper using pictures taken from the internet. For me, enough just to post something which is beneficial and good to share with others (if others like it) as a lesson or a reminder that we are only here in this world for a purpose. In other words, kalau kita boleh gunakan platform blogging ini sebagai satu cara untuk berdakwah di jalan Allah, we should use it and use it wisely, Al-Maidah Verse 67
Wahai Rasul Allah! Sampaikanlah apa yang telah diturunkan kepadamu dari Tuhanmu; jika engkau tidak melakukannya (dengan menyampaikan semuanya), maka bermakna tiadalah engkau menyampaikan perutusan-Nya; dan Allah jualah akan memeliharamu dari (kejahatan) manusia. Sesungguhnya Allah tidak memberi hidayah petunjuk kepada kaum yang kafir

Thus for all of you reading my post (macam bagus je ni), do feel free to make comment if you have any. :-))

Dan orang (Islam) yang datang kemudian daripada mereka (berdoa dengan) berkata: "Wahai Tuhan kami! Ampunkanlah dosa-dosa kami dan dosa saudara-saudara kami yang mendahului kami dalam iman, dan janganlah Engkau jadikan dalam hati kami perasaan hasad dengki dan dendam terhadap orang yang beriman. Wahai Tuhan kami! sesungguhnya Engkau Amat Melimpah Belas Kasihan dan Rahmat-Mu".

No comments:

Post a Comment