I have a bit of oppurtunity late Monday evening putting my Canon 350D into some quick tests. Snapped few photos of the surrounding neigbourhood using the 'P' setting and the 90-300mm zoom lens and surprisingly resulted in clear and detail photos, although it was almost maghrib time.
Next, I tried taking some pictures in door and shot few photos of my other half's table decorations. The zoom lens also worked well with the built-in flash resulting in a very crisp depth-of-field highlighting the middle object.
Finally, I shot few photos on my golf trophy and the result did not disappoint me to say the least
Looks like my weekend this week will be full of photographic experience and really looking forward to that, insha'allah...
- ► 2008 (22)
- Lunatic Photographer
- Birthday & Life
- What a Weekend !!! Part 3
- What a Weekend !!! Part 2
- What a Weekend !!!: Part1
- Are You Serious Enough ?
- Burden of Responsibility and Sincerity
- Senja di Bukit Jelutong
- Complete Cycle of Human Creation
- What do You Really Want in Life ?
- Professional Advice from a Professional Wannabe......
- Quick Tests and More to Learn..
- Finally...Decision is Here
- Reality and Perception
- Sacrifice and Hajj
- Canon 400D or Nikon 80D ?
- Till Death Do Us Part...Al-Fatihah
- Till Death Do Us Part...Part 2
- Mastery of HTML
- Being Outside at the Time of Magrib
- Ayat of the Day - Al-Baqarah-26
- Praying (Doa') to Allah
- Hariraya Korban di Masjid Bukit Jelutong
- ▼ January (23)