Sunday, January 7, 2007

Till Death Do Us Part...Part 2

Dan orang yang tidak mempunyai kemampuan berkahwin, hendaklah mereka menjaga kehormatannya sehingga Allah memberi kekayaan kepada mereka dari limpah kurnia-Nya..Surah An-Nur Ayat 33




On Sunday afternoon, my son and I attended the wedding reception of my friend Nizam at Masjid Negeri Shah Alam. My other half was not able to join us as she was busy preparing and cooking as we were also planning to visit our daughter as SAMBES later in the afternoon. Nizam is my golfing buddy at KRTU and actually I was introduced to him by others during one of our weekly outing there. We were supposed to be there at 11am for the akad-nikah session but for some reasons were a bit late and missed it. Met Zul at the parking area and we went straight to the banquet area for the reception buffet lunch.


The reception for Nizam's wedding was well attended by his friends and relatives though not as large as Amin Majid's wedding during christmas day.This is actually his second marriage and his newly wedded wife is a medical doctor. I took the oppurtunity to snap some photos of him with his new bride and I can tell from his face that he is a happy man again...





Semuga Allah merestui perkahwinan mereka dan dilimpahkan rahmat dan barakah yang berkekalan...Amin Ya-Rabbil alamin

No comments:

Post a Comment