Sunday, January 28, 2007
What a Weekend !!! Part 3
Still on Saturday,after a quick photography session at the Student Competition venue, we drove to Putrajaya hoping for a glimpse at the Flower Festival being held near my brother's residence at Precinct 8. We were stopping for the red light just before the junction to Alamanda Shopping center when I noticed next to our car was the official car of Sinar FM, the Ford Escape and Sinar FM promotional 'agent'.
I knew that they were carrying a lot of souveniers with them to be given from time to time upon the announcement on the radio and I did not miss this oppurtunity by rolling down the windscreen and waived to them. They responded and I shouted ' tak da hadiah ka ?'..guess what, one of them quickly packed a goody bag and we got ourselves a nice mug !
Next, we proceeded to the flower festival venue but were frustrated because there were no parking space close enough for comfortable walk under the hot sun. In fact, on duty traffic policemen were busy directing the traffic and also closing the gate to the mosque parking area. We decided to just drive around and finally ended up at three other places in Putrajaya namely Laman Putra,Taman Botanikal and the Wetland.
I took some photos of these nice places and hope everyone can appreciate the beauty of Putrajaya from the eyes of my lenses.
Putrajaya at present is such a nice place to visit. I really hope that the authority will have the capacity to sustain such beauty because looking at it's massive and expensive infrastructure, it will be a challenge to maintain and upkeep its splendour for generations to come.
- ► 2008 (22)
- Lunatic Photographer
- Birthday & Life
- What a Weekend !!! Part 3
- What a Weekend !!! Part 2
- What a Weekend !!!: Part1
- Are You Serious Enough ?
- Burden of Responsibility and Sincerity
- Senja di Bukit Jelutong
- Complete Cycle of Human Creation
- What do You Really Want in Life ?
- Professional Advice from a Professional Wannabe......
- Quick Tests and More to Learn..
- Finally...Decision is Here
- Reality and Perception
- Sacrifice and Hajj
- Canon 400D or Nikon 80D ?
- Till Death Do Us Part...Al-Fatihah
- Till Death Do Us Part...Part 2
- Mastery of HTML
- Being Outside at the Time of Magrib
- Ayat of the Day - Al-Baqarah-26
- Praying (Doa') to Allah
- Hariraya Korban di Masjid Bukit Jelutong
- ▼ January (23)