Monday, January 22, 2007
Senja di Bukit Jelutong
I took this picture during sunset from the balcony of my home few days ago..I did some enhancement to the original and came out with this photo..well to many it may be just another average photo but I kinda like it because of the tonal mood it provides.
I also tried taking photos and processed it in black and white..out of many I like this photo the most because it has a subject and hint of movement..I played with longer shutter-speed, no flash at f4.5..BTW, this is my son having his hair cut..apparently he complained to his mom about his teacher calling him 'selebet'...thus the trip to the barber !
- ► 2008 (22)
- Lunatic Photographer
- Birthday & Life
- What a Weekend !!! Part 3
- What a Weekend !!! Part 2
- What a Weekend !!!: Part1
- Are You Serious Enough ?
- Burden of Responsibility and Sincerity
- Senja di Bukit Jelutong
- Complete Cycle of Human Creation
- What do You Really Want in Life ?
- Professional Advice from a Professional Wannabe......
- Quick Tests and More to Learn..
- Finally...Decision is Here
- Reality and Perception
- Sacrifice and Hajj
- Canon 400D or Nikon 80D ?
- Till Death Do Us Part...Al-Fatihah
- Till Death Do Us Part...Part 2
- Mastery of HTML
- Being Outside at the Time of Magrib
- Ayat of the Day - Al-Baqarah-26
- Praying (Doa') to Allah
- Hariraya Korban di Masjid Bukit Jelutong
- ▼ January (23)